Epson SureColor F6200
Epson SureColor F7200
Epson SureColor F9200
Dream it. Print it.
How do you reinvent the dye-sublimation transfer printer? You start by specially designing, from the ground up, every component to work together as one system – from the print head and ink technology, to the printer engine and software. The result? A high-performance dye-sublimation transfer printer designed with extreme reliability for true industrial-level production.
Click here to learn more about EPSON F-Series SureColor Printers. WYNIT can help your business grow in today’s market by offering dye-sublimation and direct-to-garment printers from EPSON.
Contact Us: 877.899.3032
Fabric Production for Cut-and-Sew Markets
• Digital replacement for screen printing process of dye-sub transfer methods for final bolt fabric production.
• Include high-end fashion, athletic wear, sports jerseys, & swimwear etc.
• Any polyester-based sublimation or mixed fabrics.
• Not compatible with cotton, rayon, or other natural fabrics.
• Short-run or photo quality soft sign making up to 64” wide.
• Unique soft signage for trade show or special events.
• Flags, stretch frames, table throws, drapes, banners, back-lit & rigid surfaces.
Custom Specialty Products
• Mouse pads, awards, photo gifts, and other unique dye-sub products.
• Promotional products & any customized or personalized product.
Typical Dye-Sublimation Applications – 100% Performance Polyester
Where there’s business there’s EPSON. Want to see more EPSON videos? Visit the EPSON TV YouTube page!