Greenville, SC – Jan.3, 2017 – Forty-two of the top manufacturers of digital tech and consumer electronics will be hosted by WYNIT at the Consumer Electronics Show Jan. 5-8 in Las Vegas, NV.
WYNIT, the leading international distributor of a wide range of consumer electronics, will join more than 4000 other exhibitors from 150 countries, at the annual techfest. At the WYNIT booth (LV Convention Center, South Hall 3, #31253) you’ll find these consumer tech innovators among others:
• Fitbit, the industry leader in fitness trackers, has an array of devices for novices to thrill seekers. Also in the wearable trackers segment, WYNIT will host TomTom, Withings and bellabeat.
• Into hi-def photography on the ground or in the air? DJI will demo the Mavic Pro and Phantom Pro series. Also on tap: Flir’s Duo, a thermal imaging camera designed to work with drone technology. Personal and pocket drones from Yuneec and Extreme Fliers will also be shown.
• Virtual Reality gained a lot of traction this year not only in viewing, but in producing. Kodak will show it’s PixPro Orbit3604K, a portable device that fits in the palm of your hand. Its 360-degree spherical lens brings VR home. Zeiss steps up VR viewing with a headset that works with most smartphones from iPhone to Android, and includes the largest field of vision of any VR headset.
• Legacy tech can still be amazing, and The Impossible Project proves that by renovating Polaroid cameras, manufacturing a new line of instant film cameras and the unique film and cartridges. Stop by the booth to once again watch a memory develop right in your hand.
• SKY Devices, a robust portfolio of full-featured GSM smartphones that are stylish and powerful. The devices are compatible with any GMS carrier including AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk Wireless, Cricket and dozens of others. SKY Devices have a 13 MP camera, but your selfies are still limited by the length of your arms. Problem solved: Pair your SKY phone with Joby’s GorillaPod, a flexible tripod that can wrap around anything and hold your smartphone in just about any position.
“As a distribution leader for consumer electronics and a category destination for emerging technologies, WYNIT considers CES to be our most important event of the year. Our booth will highlight the most exciting products from our top technology suppliers,” says Sarah Segrest, who oversees Corporate Business Development for WYNIT.
As the gathering place for “all who thrive on the business of consumer technology,” Segrest says the “business development team will be exploring the nearly 2.5 million square feet of exhibit space for the latest and greatest technological innovations.”
WYNIT Distribution, LLC is a leading international distributor of products from the top brands in the consumer electronics, photo, wide format printing, security and outdoor leisure and adventure industries. With headquarters in Greenville, South Carolina, the company serves a wide range of customers ranging from large national retailers to independent resellers through dedicated business units and strategically located distribution facilities in the U.S. and Canada. Founded in 1987 WYNIT Distribution, LLC’s mission is to improve the competitive position of its customers and suppliers. For more information, call WYNIT at 1-800-GO-WYNIT or visit wynit.com.
WYNIT Distribution Media Contact